DIPOO SRIVASTAVA (STANDUP COMEDIAN) IN INDIA

Home page of Hindi Comedy / Stage Show / Mimicry artiste Dipoo Srivastava's website Profile of Stand up comedian Dipoo Srivastava Video Clips of Dipoo Srivastava Photographs of Dipoo Srivastava Dipoo Srivastava's family that includes raju srivastava - famous laughter champion New Blog of Stand up Comedian and comedy stage mimicry performance artiste Dipoo Srivastava

Monday, December 15, 2008

DIL KI AWAZ

khush to aaj mai bahut hu, kyunki...
"kisi ko khulkar kar hansana isse badi ibaadat nahi
Kisi ka dil dukhana yeh meri aadat nahi..................

I am highly delighted to write this blog on my own so that I can share my thoughts and feelings with my fans all over the world.
AHMEDABAD :
I am performing in Ahmedabad on 21st December at a huge laughter and musical nite where around 5,000 people are expected to enjoy the same.
NEW DELHI :
On 25th December, I am coming to New Delhi to perform at Siri Fort Auditorium, where the programme is coincided with a PEACE MARCH.
VARANASI (BANARAS) :
31st December, a new year show is being organised in Benaras where one of the major attraction is comedy show performed by me.
That's all for now, hope to keep in touch with you all.
Dipoo Srivastava

No comments:

Post a Comment